When you leave the hospital, you may need an extended recovery period. This is when you would need another care setting with varying medical intensity based on your conditions. In this condition, our homecare nursing services will help you. Providing skilled nursing care is one of the most important services of the Health and Care Professional Network in Las Vegas. The main goal of this service is to provide you with the best possible treatment process.
Call us today (702) 871-9917 or fill out the form for online appointment
Health & Care Professional Network, LLC, accredited by the Joint Commission, with over 15 years of experience, strives to provide high-quality services in the familiar environment of your place. You or your loved ones can benefit from a full range of homecare services, therapies, and treatments in accordance with valid guidelines. Our care plan is consistent with the treatment goals and needs of your loved ones.
We are Honored to be JCAHO Accredited
Table of Contents
- 1 About us
- 2 Why choose us?
- 3 What we do
- 4 What Others Say About Us
- 5 Services that can be done by our skilled nurses
- 6 Advanced skilled nursing
- 7 The best skilled nursing facility in las vegas
- 8 Advanced skilled nursing in Las Vegas
- 9 Skilled nursing facility near me
- 10 What are the skilled nursing facility services?
- 11 The average cost of skilled nursing facility
- 12 Skilled home-care services you need
- 13 What are the top-skilled nursing facilities?
- 14 Frequently Asked Questions about skilled nursing
Why choose us?
Our center offers many benefits to our clients:
- The patient can receive care services in the comfort of their own place. You can get our services as overnight care, short-term, or one-time care.
- Staff members meet the State of Nevada educational and training requirements for the services they provide.
- Our on-call coordinators are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Our clients can receive care services under the coverage of Medicare.
- Our team members are immunized against diseases such as influenza, hepatitis, and communicable illnesses.
- Our staff will train when they are hired and also receive ongoing training.
What we do
Health & Care Professional Network, LLC offers medical care and non-medical services that are suitable for a range of people. The purpose of providing these services is to:
- Maintain your health and well-being
- Improve your safety at your place
- Prevent of re-hospitalization
- Prevent of unwanted hospital visits
- Make changes to prevent further degeneration in health (for example, identifying symptoms that could prevent a medical condition from getting worse)
So, in a nutshell, our home-care professionals are the eyes and ears of doctors at your place.
The Health & Care Professional Network, with more than 15 years of experience in providing home-care services, can provide a list of services based on the needs of your patients to improve the quality of their life.
What Others Say About Us
Hire Your Nurse Today
Services that can be done by our skilled nurses
On the first day of your visit, your nurse will first take a brief description of your condition and make an overall assessment. They also consider the safety of your living environment. Besides, they pay attention to you and your family’s ability to cope with different situations and access emergency help when needed.
Specific tasks performed by home health nurses include:
- Monitoring vital signs
- Giving injections
- Administering infusion medicines
- Monitoring tricky drugs such as anticoagulation medications such as Warfarin
- Wound care management
- Treating and helping people who suffer from illnesses like pneumonia
Your homecare nurses are a very reliable source who can answer your questions. You can talk honestly with your nurse. This will prevent unnecessary hospitalizations because you know what to expect and what warning signs to look out for.
Advanced skilled nursing
Wound care management
We offer Advanced Wound Care to treat a range of conditions, including after an amputation, diabetic ulcers, or surgical wounds that won’t heal. In Biological Wound Care, our approach is to use natural-derived active biomolecules to prevent evaporative water loss, heat loss, and enhance the wound healing process. Besides, our skilled nurses with Smith & Nephew Trained and KCI-Wound Vac Certified are able to work with NPWT devices. This method uses vacuum therapy in the form of a dressing that is placed on chronic or acute wounds. Our skilled nurses deliver a patient-friendly treatment in a discreet, easy to use the system. Our desire is that patients can return to their normal lives without compromising their recovery.
Patients with diabetes can receive specialized care services in the following areas:
- Providing up-to-date training on in-place glucose monitoring
- Review the factors involved in glucose instability, such as missing meals, infection, or other illnesses
- Encouragement of patient to read labels of foods in terms of low glycemic index, higher fiber, and low-fat content
- Check the viability of insulin
- Check the insulin injection site periodically
- Paying attention to the type of insulin used, delivery method, and time of administration
- Education of the patient on how antidiabetic medications work
Our goal is to provide skilled nursing facilities services to:
- Increase the patient’s ability to control diabetes better, adhere to the diet, and so on
- Prevent hospitalization or shortening of hospital stay
Our nurses will teach you how to use your blood sugar medication correctly. Our skilled nurses also help you recognize the symptoms of too high or low blood sugar and what to do in case of incidence. The importance of exercising and counting carbohydrates is also one of the most important services provided by our experienced nurses.
Medication management program
These programs contain a spectrum of patient-centered services that focus on the appropriateness of medication, effectiveness, safety, and adherence to the treatment. Providing these services strengthens not only treatment outcomes but also reduces health care costs.
One of the most important responsibilities of a home health nurse is to compare your medication orders with the medications you are taking. It helps to detect any omissions, duplications, dosing errors, or potentially dangerous drug interactions.
Pain is very complex, and depending on the cause of the pain, there are various treatment options to control it, from medications to mind-body techniques. Skilled nurses play a critical role in assessing and managing acute and chronic pain:
- Facilitating the self-management plan as a coordinator of care.
- Providing pain management information
- Education and improvement of the patient’s functional abilities
- Use of pharmacological and non-pharmacological methods to prevent, identify and alleviate pain
- Considering the evidence-based guidelines and defined standards in pain management
- Implement noninvasive pain management modalities such as massage, ice, heat, positioning, pressure, or vibration
Nurses of this center are involved in care for patients with respiratory diseases, including pulmonary hypertension, pneumonia, asthma, COPD, tuberculosis, transplantation, respiratory oncology, sleep disorders, and cystic fibrosis. They play a significant role in the care, education, and self-management of patients. They also have specific tasks such as monitoring and ensuring that patients adhere to their therapy.
Patient/family health teaching
Patient and family education helps patients and their families to understand the care better and make informed decisions in the treatment process. Patients with cardiac problems, strokes, and other chronic diseases need to learn about nutrition, rehabilitation, and much more. Providing effective training is one of the most important tasks that can be performed by skilled nurses.
Remember that many patients do not necessarily have incontinence, and incontinence is not a disability. Fortunately, effective treatments and training are available for this annoying problem. Many caregivers feel tired, frustrated, and upset about having to deal with the person’s incontinence. These feelings are normal but not a cause for concern because our skilled nurses will help you. The services provided by nurses are:
- Choosing the right diet that is high in fiber
- Pelvic floor exercises
- Bladder training
- Training in good toilet habits
The best skilled nursing facility in las vegas
There are many health problems that need particular care in settings outside of the hospital. The range of these problems varies from very serious conditions, including stroke recovery or rehabilitation after a surgery such as open-heart surgery, to important but less critical conditions such as medication management. Most of these problems need medical expertise, but not hospital-level of care where the main goal is to stabilize your health condition. Our experienced staff can provide you with quality in-place nursing care services in the comfort of your own place. As you can see, the nursing facilities in our center are very diverse and extensive.
Advanced skilled nursing in Las Vegas
People who need medical attention on a daily basis and don’t want to stay in an assisted living facility or hospital can benefit from advanced skilled nursing. Our team of skilled nurses can provide treatment management, medication reminders, injections, and so many more services. If the advanced skilled nursing service you are looking for is not mentioned on the page, tell us what service you need. Our staff will provide whatever type of help you need.
Skilled nursing facility near me
Health and Care Professional Network is the in-place nursing center you are looking for. We have been providing the best skilled nursing services to the residents for 15+ years now. We will take the best of care of your loved ones in your place of residence and ensure they are healthy and safe.
What are the skilled nursing facility services?
When the patient is getting out of the hospital but still needs advanced assistance, skilled nursing gets involved in aiding them. Skilled nursing facility services are different and wide and often up to the needs of the clients. Managing wounds during the rehabilitation process, watching over the diabetic, medication control and reminding the patients, pain management services, and teaching family or patients are among the services.
Remember that Health and Care professional Network is the best-skilled nursing facility service in Las Vegas.
The average cost of skilled nursing facility
The cost of skilled nursing for those suffering from a chronic illness is up to different factors. We evaluate the health conditions and determine the type and level of assistance our clients need. Then the average cost will be declared. However, you can afford it, and it won’t be a pressure on your budget. Also, your insurance might cover part of the expenses, so contact us to provide you with the details.
Skilled home-care services you need
We did mention the skilled home-care services on this page. Yet, you can ask for your own particular care service program which is adapted to your needs. Teaching about the new requirements and conditions, decreasing and preventing pain, and watching over the medication are among the services that Health hand Care Professional Network provides.
What are the top-skilled nursing facilities?
Health and Care Professional Network is the top skilled nursing facility in Las Vegas that can help you with taking care of your loved ones. We have been providing nursing care services to the residents for 15+ years now.
Frequently Asked Questions about skilled nursing
The number of visits per week is up to your health situation and recovery plan. The nurses inform you of the normal sessions.
yes, diabetic management is part of skilled nursing services, and we provide whatever help the diabetic needs.
yes, they are trained well and have enough experience to handle emergencies in your palace of residence.
The elderly might have health issues that make their situation unique. The skilled nurses provide first-hand experience and recommendations so the seniors can live better and deal with their new situations. The problems might be due to a lack of knowledge.
it is an option for people who have a chronic illness, are recovering from surgery, or being treated for an infection where hospitalization is not necessary. The services are safe and cost-effective. It prevents further injuries or discomfort moving the patients or the seniors.